An annual gas safety inspection is a legal requirement for all landlords and you will often find that it is a requirement of any extended warranty you may have on your boiler.
It is a good idea to have your boiler serviced regularly. This may assist in preventing minor issues from causing significant damage, and will help to ensure that your boiler operates as efficiently as possible.
During a service an engineer will generally carry out checks such as:
- Ensuring that there is no corrosion or leakage
- Checking that the gas and water pressure are as required
- Ensuring that the boiler and controls are functioning properly
- Importantly, the engineer will also check that the flue and ventilation are working adequately and that they meet all statutory guidelines. This is extremely important as carbon monoxide emissions, which can be lethal, can result from poor ventilation. Contact us now to book your boiler service
- Appliance servicing using flue gas analysis equipment to ensure gas appliances are running efficiently and do not produce harmful gases